Welcome to a new school year at Lynch Elementary!
Mrs. Corsetti (Lynch Lunch Supervisor) will be at Lynch every Tuesday morning from 8:30 to 9:00 to collect money to put into the student lunch accounts. She will be at a table outside of the gym. There will also be an envelope in the main office for deposit before 8:30 and after 9:00.
The Winchester Public Schools recently evaluated many different computerized Point of Sale (POS) systems to increase the level of service and provide accurate school meal accounts. After reviewing several systems, we are excited to announce we have purchased NUTRIKIDS POS. We are currently preparing to implement this new system as of the beginning of the school year.
For the first few days, our lunch lines may be a little slower, but once students familiarize themselves with this new system, the hope is they will be as fast as they were before.
Students will continue to use their current PIN number and/or Student ID Card that they have been using all year long. This ID number will stay with the student until he/she graduates. You will receive a separate letter with your student PIN and Student ID numbers.
We are also excited to offer MySchoolBucks! This secure, online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. This service allows you to deposit money directly into your child’s school meal account and view balance/purchase information for the past ninety days. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, the lunch lines will move along much faster, which gives your child more time to eat and be with friends. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE! This system takes the place of the former payforit.net system.
The MySchoolBucks Online Payment Service will be available starting 8/31/2016.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
We are very excited to offer this new service and are confident that MySchoolBucks will benefit you, your child and our District.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
Trina Scotti, Food Service Director
(781) 721-7020 x4242
Eileen Corsetti, Lunchroom Supervisor